If I were to start a DW community* specifically for feminist** fans of BBC Sherlock:
1) Would you join?
2) Would you participate in, say, weekly discussion posts?
3) Would you be willing to occasionally lead discussion posts?
4) Do you think sherlocked_feminists is a decent name? (I tried to pick one that made clear that the central fannish object is the BBC iteration, not the others--the comm as I envision it wouldn't be hostile to fans of the broader canon, but would specifically be intended for BBC!verse fans.)
5) And should I actually title it Angry Feminists Having Accidental Feels About BBC Sherlock? (to solve the Whose Face Are We Having Feels About Today problem.)
* keep in mind that the experience of philedom
suggests I am not the world's best community mod, though my intentions are always good.
** with all the caveats that it's not a term everyone identifies with, and that the comm rules would make it clear that it's a broad category, and also that the relevant feminism would be intersectional (e.g., anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic, anti-classist, etc).